Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fresh start to this Journey

Welcome everyone. You might be asking how did you get this name..Journey of Jewels? Well, I wanted it to be a little similar (in name) to my other blog, Journey of Hope. So I begged some of my friends to help me out. Let me tell ya, I have some awesome friends. One friend shared a small story about how lately, when her and her husband are dealing with trials her mom will tell her "it's just another jewel for your crown". I love that! I think I probably have a crown for a queen. Ha!

God has done some AMAZING things for me this year. My pastor did a bible study on "Being fruitful" at the end of last year (2008) and it did wonders for me. I have prayed that God will show me the way He wants me to be fruitful. So, I have Journey of Hope and now Journey of Jewels. I am pretty modest when it comes to my crafts and talent. We all have God-given talent. I'm just a little shy with mine. So now I am venturing out and would love to share my talent with you all.

I don't want to just make necklaces to be profitable. I want it to bring joy to all those who receive....whether it be as a gift for someone you know or a gift for yourself. These necklaces have been and will be made by my hands. God has blessed me in so many ways. I hope you enjoy these necklaces. Even if you do not buy one, I hope you enjoy just looking at this blog from time to time. Feel free to share this blog with your friends and family. I'm starting out with a small selection. Hopefully, it will blossom.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment